- Review systems, procedures and administrative operations of land for determining internal controls are adequate, effective, economical and suitable. Ensure compliance with the land administration laws, regulations, directives and policies in force.
- Inform the Director of Lands and Mines Penang through observation and independent audit reports, objective and timely information on the operation of land administration.
- Submit observations and audit reports to the Audit Unit, Office of the Secretary to the Government of Penang.
- Submit Monitor and inspect, audit observations and reports generated by the Audit Department, the Internal Audit Unit Penang State Secretary Office and Audit Section at the Department of Management & Monitoring Director General of Lands and Mines (JKPTG).
- Submit Annual Audit Report on the Internal Audit Unit Penang State Secretary Office and Audit Management & Monitoring Section, Department of Lands and Mines (JKPTG).