Introduction of Revenue Division The Revenue Division is responsible for the collection and increase revenue of state income.
Apart from that, this division also serves to maximize land revenue and minimize outstanding arrears
to ensure the rapid conomic development of the State of Penangas well as the well-being of its people.
- To collect all state government, federal government receivables and deposits from the public with efficiency and accountability.
- To maximize revenue and minimize outstanding arrears.
- To ensure that all the collection of public funds is done in accordance with the procedure and circular that have been assigned.
- Coordinate the collection of revenue with an efficient and effective manner
- Coordinate the monthly report of revenue collection for the State of Penang
- Raising awareness and sense of responsibility of land owners to pay the quit rent.
- To ensure that all district send quit rent bills on stipulated time
- Monitors the outstanding arrears of revenue