- Designing and providing forms to collect and update information Land Data Systems Penang.
- Prepare, analyze and running the programs to check, enter data and produce reports or information from such data.
- Implement the recommendations to reduce the backlog and adding citations tax as identify lands in arrears, and issuing bills or warning letters to landowners.
- Plan and prepare bills used by offices Estate in Penang.
- Provide training to staff of the land offices involved with computer systems.
- Perform maintenance and updates to the Land Data System Negeri Pulau Pinang by new methods in order to continue to increase system performance.
- Conducting research, analysis and development of systems to implement projects or proposed land administration or state.